Wholesale Price: $155
- MTS Roller contains 200 surgical stainless steel needles and is made from lexan polycarbonate resin. Gamma ray sterilized. FDA-Registered.
- Helps to minimally promote collagen and elastin production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also encouraging product penetration.
- Tones, tightens, and provides the perfect amount of at-home maintenance.
- MTS Roller can be used 6 months to a year, with proper usage.
- Sku AAMKit-1
CRL's Anti-Aging Microneedling Kit is an at-home maintenance kit that helps to encourage product penetration to lessen the appearance of signs of aging, while also providing ample hydration and plumpness.
• MTS Roller 0.2mm
• Hyaluronic Peptide Serum (1oz)
• Sanitizing Kit
(1) Sanitizing Solution (4.0oz/120ml)
(1) Cleaning Brush
(1) Cleaning Tray w/ Sponge Pad & Lid
For detailed step by step protocol, please go to "Training Resources" on www.skincarecrl.com. The full 'Personal Use Protocol for MTS Roller' can be found under 'Printable Forms: Esty' or 'Printable Forms: MD.'
1. Gently cleanse.
2. Divide treatment area into sub-sections. For example, the forehead, crow's feet, cheeks, nose, upper lip, chin and neck area are all separate sections.
3. Apply a thin layer of Hyaluronic Peptide Serum, evenly over the first section of the treatment area (i.e. forehead).
4. Roll with light pressure on each sub-section 3-4 times up and down, and back and forth movements.
5. Complete this on each area to be treated. Avoid eyes and lips.
Recommended to only use the MTS Roller no more than 2-3 times a week.
Hyaluronic Peptide Serum
Sodium Hyaluronate: The most effective humectant for skin healing and regeneration. It provides hydration to the skin without depending on atmospheric moisture.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Works through unique mechanism that relaxes facial tension, leading to a reduction in superficial facial lines and wrinkles with regular use.
EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor): Stimulates the growth of various epidermal and epithelial tissues in vivo and in vitro and of some fibroblasts in cell cultures.
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Tightens and lifts the skin while containing messengers of cutaneous restructuration and repair. It activates the neosynthesis of extraceullular matrix renewal and cell proliferation.
Vitamin B5: Reduces water loss in the skin. This suggests that topical vitamin B5, in various forms, is beneficial in improving skin form and function.
MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate): A vitamin C derivative that has better stability than ascorbic acid. MAP is often used for UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is also a potent antioxidant.
PmGF (Placenta Mimetic Growth Factors-complex) (sh-Polypeptide-16, rh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-22): It stimulates epidermal cell growth, cell proliferation, collagen synthesis, wrinkle recovery, and cell differentiation.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Vera Gel, Water, Dextran, Nonapeptide-1, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Grapeseed Extract, Human Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Deionized Water, Vitamin B5, Dimethyl MEA, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arbutin, Adenosine