- Based on a vitaminized peptide complex
- Rejuvenates the scalp and repairs and strengthens hair at the root
- Targets the main causes of alopecia
- Stimulates cell communication and metabolism so that hair follicle anti-aging is promoted, anchoring molecules are stimulated, hair growth is supported, and premature hair loss is slowed
- Lessens production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to improve the irrigation of hair follicles
- Causes vasodilation (widening of blood vessels) to increase circulation and directly stimulate hair follicles to pass into the active growth phase
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1: Considered a protein derivative, this specialized synthetic molecule contains three amino acid residues: glycerine, histidine, and lysine. It is frequently used as a skin conditioning agent for its role in building and preventing the breakdown of collagen. It also lessens the production of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) to improve the irrigation of the hair follicle.
- Biotin: A form of vitamin B that is essential for cellular growth in the body, as well as the activity of many enzyme systems. It is commonly found in many dermatologist-recommended hair loss treatments for its key role in the manufacturing of healthy hair.
- Apigenin: A bioflavonoid (bioflavonoids maintain the walls of small blood vessels) commonly found in leafy plants and vegetables such as parsley, artichoke, basil, and celery. Current research trials indicate that it can reduce oxidative damages to DNA. It also possesses vasodilative properties to help increase blood vessel circulation.
- Oleanolic Acid: Possesses antioxidant properties, which have beneficial effects on the hair by making it stronger and less susceptible to loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties aid in reversing and preventing the damage caused by DHT. It also has the ability to inhibit 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
- Kopexil: Increases hair volume in the growth stage by working on the deep structure of the roots. Hair loss is connected to the deterioration of the roots, in both men and women. Kopexil rejuvenates the hair roots so healthy hair growth can persist. It corrects fibrosis, a condition of the hair roots that causes blood vessels to compress, which shortens the life span of the hair follicle.
Water, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycoproteins, Spondias Amara Fruit Extract, Rubus Parvifolius Fruit Extract, Trichomonas Japonica Maxim Extract, Artemisia Carvifolia Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Diaminopyrimidine Oxide, Adiantum Capillus Veneris Leaf Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Flower/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Barosma Betulina Root Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Caprylyl Butyrate, Silanediol Salicylate, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Lecithin, Serine, PCA, Glycine, Proline, Ornithine, Alanine, Citrulline, Glutamic Acid, Biotin, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
Lift and pull off the clear plastic cap in the direction of the two arrows (↑↑) embossed on the foil wrap of the vial. Both the plastic cap and foil wrapping should peel off. Then, remove the rubber cap. Apply the solution evenly to the treatment area before, during, and after microneedling. Gently massage into the skin until absorbed.
For professional use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
- Sku V-HR