(Eyelash Conditioner with Peptide Formulation)
Paraben-Free | Fragrance-Fee | Cruelty-Free | Drug-Free
- Reconstructive peptides stimulate keratin genes
- In vivo: Tested LashPep with 20% (1000ppm peptide) on a panel of 15 subjects, ages ranging from 24 to 82 years old. Panel used solution once a day. Results: 25% increase in eyelash length and thickness after 2 weeks of use
- Reconstructive peptides strengthen and condition the hair follicle, preventing lash breakage and allows them to reach their full potential. Lashes look fuller and longer than ever!
- Stimulating ingredients circulate protein-rich amino acids and super-oxygenate blood flow to the hair follicles, increasing visible results
- Antioxidants fight free radical damage that weakens hair and causes breakage
- Sku MTS-LPC
LashPep does NOT contain drugs and will not cause any known side-effects similar to other drug-based products. It is formulated with high concentrations of ground-breaking, market-approved proprietary ingredients to trigger safe and healthy eyelash growth.
Nurture your lashes and watch them grow! Thin, brittle, aging eyelashes will finally meet their match. LashPep will nourish and revive your lashes (and brows) dramatically enhancing the appearance of your natural eyelash length, thickness, and fullness, with a potent, high-tech combination of peptides and other active ingredients.
Use twice daily, morning and evening, on clean, dry eyelashes. Apply a moderate amount to the base of the upper lashes (as if applying a liquid eyeliner). Allow it to fully dry before applying any other products. Once desired results are achieved, continue using once a week to maintain the appearance and condition of
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If skin irritation or allergic reaction occurs, rinse immediately with water and discontinue use. Consult a physician immediately if irritation or allergic reaction persists.
Water, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Octapeptide-2, Glycerin, Inositol, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Folic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Yeast Extract, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Xanthan Gum, Glycoproteins