Porex Mask is a pore-reducing and resurfacing treatment that is rich in vitamins, amino acids and enzymes. Pumpkin, the active organic ingredient known for its antioxidant and exfoliating properties, along with other key ingredients work to gently exfoliate the skin to improve the appearance of fine lines, age spots, freckles, and rough texture. Naturally sourced enzymes also help to minimize pore size, while stimulating the production of new and healthy skin cells.
- Aloe Vera Gel: A rich mineral that deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin, while also targeting any blemishes and skin damage. It contains exfoliating enzymes that work to remove dead skin cells.
- Pumpkin Extract: Contains fruit enzymes, vitamins, and antioxidants that help naturally exfoliate dead skin cells and increase cell turnover by locking in moisture to bring a luminous glow to the skin. It also helps fight sun damage and smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chamomile Extract: Rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, it effectively protects the skin against free radical damage. It contains anti-inflammatory properties to help moisturize and soften the skin, while also unclogging pores and soothing blemishes.
- Papain (Papaya) Enzymes: A fruit enzyme that helps to exfoliate, moisturize, repair, and whiten the skin.
- Bromelain (Pineapple) Enzymes: Primarily known for its anti-inflammatory properties; reduces erythema, serves as a light exfoliator, and rebuilds collagen.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The most effective humectant for skin healing and regeneration. It provides hydration to the skin without depending on atmospheric moisture.
- Iron Oxide: A natural element that is non-toxic, non-irritating, and moisture resistant. One of the admirable qualities of Iron Oxide is that because it is moisture resistant, it provides long-lasting efficacy upon application.
Apply on cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on the skin for up to eight minutes (for dry, mature, and sensitive skin), or up to fifteen minutes (for oily and acne-prone skin). Remove with warm water. Use once or twice a week or prior to any in-office treatment.
Moderate stinging may occur. If skin becomes irritated, wash off immediately with tepid water. Always test the product on a small area before applying on the entire face. Use only as directed. Not to be applied on irritated skin. Do not use on rosacea, open sores, or other skin ailments. Do not use right after chemical peels or any other invasive procedure. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Bromelain, Papain, Lecithin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Sodium PCA, Yeast Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil, Algin, Algae Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxide
- Sku MTS-PREM