• Provides an instant lifting and skin brightening effect
• Helps boost collagen and elastin production
• Stimulates cellular regeneration and blood circulation
• Purifies pores & oxygenates skin cells
• Helps make expression lines less noticeable
The mask tightens and tones sub-dermal muscles by increasing blood circulation. As blood circulation increases, a subtle pulsation of the skin takes place as a direct result of facial muscle contraction. The skin’s elastic properties allow it to tightly fit to newly toned muscles, which delivers an instant lifting effect, while providing a significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredients for Activator:
Water, PVP, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Ingredients for Powder:
Albumen, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Chitosan, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Silk Powder, Collagen, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Proline, Lysine, Glycine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract
- Cleanse face and neck thoroughly.
- Place one jar of powder into a small mixing bowl and gradually add one vial of activator. Stir until the mixture (mask) is smooth and thick. Using a small brush or fingertips, apply the mask, using
upward strokes, starting from the lower part of the neck.
- Avoid making any facial movements while the mask is on the face. A slight contraction of facial muscles pulling, pulsating, and tingling is normal. After a few minutes, when the mask has started to dry, but is still slightly sticky, you may apply an additional coat, especially to those areas needing greater attention. Allow the mask to remain on the face for 15 to 20 minutes (no longer than 30 minutes is recommended).
- After the mask completely dries, remove by rinsing repeatedly with warm water, or by placing a steamed towel over the face for 2-3 minutes or until the mask is moistened. Gently wipe away
and pat dry.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on hypersensitive or problematic skin. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops. For external use only.