Dual Ampuole System for Whitening
5 Activating Peptides • 5 Recombinant Powders
- Composed of carefully screen advanced peptides and high concentrations of lyophilized human-derived growth factors
- Advanced recombinant protein technology for high level protein expression
- Promotes extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation
- Enhances collagen production
- Helps to improve fine lines, shrink pores, and stimulate epidermal cell growth
- Provides strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- TGF-beta-1 (Transforming Growth Factor-Beta-1) (sh-Polypeptide-22): Helps stimulate epidermal cell growth, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis, thereby resulting in anti-aging, cell protection, and wound healing benefits.
- PmGF (Placenta Mimetic Growth Factors-complex) (sh-Polypeptide-16, rh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-22): It stimulates epidermal cell growth, cell proliferation, collagen synthesis, wrinkle recovery, and cell differentiation.
- Adipocyte Conditioned Media Extract: A combination of various kinds of biologically compatible proteins such as PDGF, bFGF, KGF, TGF-b1, VEGF, and SOD that work towards cell proliferation and thickening of the dermal layer.
- Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-1 (rh-Polypeptide-58): As a natural inhibitor of the matrix metalloproteinases, it decreases collagenase activity, thereby increasing collagen and elastin in the skin, while promoting cell proliferation and anti-apoptotic function.
- Niacinamide: A potent, cell-communicating ingredient that stimulates microcirculation in the dermis. This ingredient improves skin elasticity, enhances its barrier function, helps minimize discoloration and wrinkles, and revives the skin’s healthy tone and texture. Niacinamide has a reputation for being able to treat uneven skin tone and mitigate acne and breakouts.
- Gallovax 110H (Galloyl-Tetrapeptide-19): Utilizes gallic acid, conjugated with alpha-ECG, which is a strong antioxidant and tripeptide. It provides strong skin-lightening effects on dark under-eye circles and brown spots. It also improves skin health, while inhibiting melanin synthesis and melanin transfer, especially on darker areas of the skin.
- Decapeptide-12: A synthetic peptide, consisting of arginine, lysine, serine, tryptophan, and tyrosine, that is the only peptide shown to measurably aid the skin in restraining tyrosinase, which is the enzyme responsible for initiating the overproduction of melanin, which leads to uneven pigmentation and dark spots.
- Superoxide Dismutase-1 (rh-Polypeptide-60): The most powerful intracellular antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals and increases the cellular lifespan.
Activator (3ml): Water, 2-Hexanediol, Digalloyl Tetrapeptide-19, Decapeptide-12, Niacinamide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
Powder (1000ppm): sh-Polypeptide-22, sh-Polypeptide-16, rh-Polypeptide-4, Adipocyte Conditioned Media Extract, rh-Polypetide-60, rh-Polypetide-58
Lift and pull off the clear plastic cap in the direction of the two arrows (↑↑) embossed on the foil wrap of the vial. Both the plastic cap and foil wrapping should peel off together. Remove the rubber cap from both vials. Pour the activator into the vial containing the powder. Place the rubber cap back on, then gently turn the vial upside down, back and forth, several times to dissolve the powder. Be sure no bubbles are formed while mixing. Set aside, and let it stand for 5-10 minutes to complete the activation. Apply solution evenly on the skin. Use the solution immediately after mixing for best results.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only. Reduce frequency if sensitivity occurs. Discontinue use if irritation persists.
- Sku APGF-PS