- Replenishes moisture to dehydrated skin
- Gently calms and soothes sensitive skin
- Instantly cools to reduce redness and inflammation
- Provides occlusive protection for safe recovery
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles Paraben-free
- Perfect for post-procedure skin recoveryGood for all skin types
- Sku CR-BMask7
Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask is infused with peptides, botanical stem cells, and collagen to calm and soothe the skin after clinical procedures.
Peptide Aqua Gel Body Mask is specially designed with an innovative technology called TCD (Transdermal Cosmetic Delivery), which regulates the activation and penetration of key ingredients by means of acclimation; the mask slowly absorbs body heat to release its vital components to the skin. The gel mask, embedded with active ingredients, will gradually thin out when it comes in contact with the skin to deliver optimal hydration, soothing comfort, anti-aging, and skin conditioning benefits. This serves as visible evidence of ingredient absorption.
The solid gel sheets mold perfectly to the skin, without forming air pockets, to provide temporary occlusion and protection for proper skin recovery. Infused with clinically proven ingredients, such as Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Plant-Derived Stem Cell Extracts, and Sodium Hyaluronate, which all have exceptional anti-aging benefits, Peptide Aqua Gel Mask is an excellent choice for skin rejuvenation.
- For general skin care
- Post care after microneedling, mesotherapy, laser, RF, IPL, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facial injections, sunburns, etc.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external only.
Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell (Alpine Rose) Culture Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell (Apple) Culture Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Mannan, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol