Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance found in our skin that helps to maintain softness and suppleness by binding and attracting water. This serum provides advanced nourishment to protect and hydrate the skin while also offering soothing antioxidants to balance out redness, irritation, and sensitivity. It also contains anti-aging multi-peptides and EGF to brighten the skin and combat wrinkles.
- Absorbs quickly with a gentle, lightweight formula
- Provides deep hydration
- Increases skin firmness and elasticity
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles while plumping the skin
- Provides a silky, smooth skin texture
- Helps minimize free radical damage
- Provides an optimal level of antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins
- Good for all skin types
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The most effective humectant for skin healing and regeneration. It provides hydration to the skin without depending on atmospheric moisture.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Works through a unique mechanism that relaxes facial tension, leading to a reduction in superficial facial lines and wrinkles, with regular use.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor): Stimulates the growth of various epidermal and epithelial tissues in vivo and in vitro and of some fibroblasts in cell cultures.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: Tightens and lifts the skin while containing messengers of cutaneous restructuration and repair. It activates the neosynthesis of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation.
- Vitamin B5: Reduces water loss in the skin. This suggests that topical vitamin B5, in various forms, is beneficial in improving skin form and function.
- MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate): A vitamin C derivative that has better stability than ascorbic acid. MAP is often used for UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is also a potent antioxidant.
- PmGF (Placenta Mimetic Growth Factors-complex) (sh-Polypeptide-16, rh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-22): It stimulates epidermal cell growth, cell proliferation, collagen synthesis, wrinkle recovery, and cell differentiation.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, sh-Oligopeptide-1, rh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-16, sh-Polypeptide-22, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Dextran, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol
On clean skin, apply a liberal amount onto the face and neck, AM and PM.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only.
- Sku H-PepSerum-GROUP