VitaPep Serum is a powerful complex of vitamins and polypeptides that stabilizes the skin and provides a defense against aging, transforming tired, dull, sagging, discolored, and aging skin into a revitalized complexion.
- Stimulates cell replication and promotes collagen and elastin production
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Clinically proven to promote respiration and oxygen consumption at the cellular level
- Improves fatigued and dull skin by accelerating cell turnover
- Forms a breathable moisture barrier to create a smooth canvas for makeup application
- Eliminates the visibly damaging effects of free-radical scavengers
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A very stable, oil-soluble vitamin C ester, which has antioxidant properties that inhibit lipid peroxidation. Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. Studies have shown it to stimulate collagen production, while balancing and brightening the skin, by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment).
- Tocopherol: A fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant that helps to neutralize potentially damaging free radicals in the body.
- Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A that provides anti-aging and skin brightening benefits by unclogging pores and enhancing the effects of skin care actives by removing dead skin cells and increasing absorption.
- Oil-Soluble Licorice Extract: A potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that is responsible for the skin lightening aspect of the plant known as glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activation. Studies have shown that it can provide considerable skin brightening effects, while remaining non-toxic to melanin forming cells.
- Ascorbic Acid: A powerful antioxidant, which uses a micro-delivery system to encourage collagen production, reverse sun damage, as well as lighten age spots and discoloration to reveal a brighter and more even skin tone. It also helps to refine pore size and rebuild collagen and elastin for firmer, younger looking skin.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A water-soluble vitamin C derivative that has better stability than L-ascorbic acid. MAP is often used for: UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is also a potent antioxidant.
Apply one to two pump(s) to cleansed skin, AM and PM. Follow with VitaPep Moisturizer.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arbutin, Ascorbic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Sku VitaPep-S-1