- Ideal for normal to dry and sensitive skin
- Combats the signs of aging by protecting natural stem cells and delaying the aging of essential cells
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while offering maximum hydration
- Protects the vitality and youthful appearance of the skin
- Nourishes and renews cells, thus keeping the skin firm and supple
- Naturally boosts collagen production
- Visibly younger looking skin in 2 weeks - 15% improvement after 30 days with continued use
- Liposomal delivery transports plant stem cells to aging cells of the skin
- Releases powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals
- Sku STEMPEP-S-SC-1
A profound combination of patent pending stem cell technology combined with innovative active ingredients for the most natural and powerful anti-aging, wound healing, and skin brightening therapy.
StemPep Moisturizer provides high concentrations of plant-derived stem cells and proteins to slow down the aging process by promoting healthy cell functions, synthesizing the cell renewal process, and by relinking the broken chains of amino acid bundles that make up collagen. It is highly recommended for post-procedure application following laser, IPL, microdermabrasion, and microneedling treatments.
Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract: Swiss apple stem cells are encapsulated in liposomes prepared from soy-phospholipids, which protects the longevity of the skin’s stem cells by delaying senescence of essential cells, combating chronological aging, and preserving the youthful look and vitality of the skin.
Hydrolyzed Pea Protein: Nano-sized liposomized peptides (~150nm) and stem cells extracted from peas help activate collagen production and fibroblast proliferation, while activating collagenase.
Oligopeptide-1: Highly effective for anti-aging, epidermal growth promotion, and wound healing.
Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4: Fibroblast growth factor gene stimulation for an anti-aging and whitening effect. These peptides show immune stimulation in vitro by upregulating primary defensin-B in human dermal keratinocytes. These polypeptides help promote protein stimulation (Collagen I) with minimal irritation (low matrix metalloproteinase, MMP1) and without elevating pro-inflammatory cytokines. Also, it stimulates Platelet-Derived Growth Factors (PDGF) and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors (VEGF).
Water, Propanediol, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell (Apple Rose) Culture Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit (Apple) Cell Culture Extract, C14-22 Alcohol, C12-20 Alkylglucoside, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arbutin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Oligopeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Squalane, Ceramide 3, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxethanol, Sodium Benzoate
Apply one to two pump(s) of StemPep Moisturizer to cleansed skin, AM and PM.
* Due to the presence of restorative stem cells and proteins, it is best to use at night.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only.