Numb Master Topical Anorectal Cream contains 5% lidocaine and is available in two sizes – 1.25 oz and 4.2 oz.
- For the temporary relief of local and anorectal itching and discomfort associated with anorectal disorders and anorectal inflammation.
- For the temporary relief of pain, burning and soreness.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Lecithin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trideceth-6, Triethanolamine, Water
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth, before application of this product.
Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- This package is child-resistant. Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose or ingestion, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use this product if seal is broken or missing.
- Sku Numb119-R-3