- Anti-aging and skin whitening
- UV protection and repair and reverses sun damage
- Encourages collagen production and provides skin lightening and brightening benefits
- Lightens age spots and discoloration and clarifies and brightens the skin tone
- Helps treat hyperpigmentation and melasma without harsh side effects and irritation
- Stabilized L-Ascorbic Acid: A powerful antioxidant, which uses a micro-delivery system to encourage collagen production, reverse photoaging, as well as lighten age spots and discoloration from scarring, sun damage, and freckles. It also helps to refine pore size and rebuilds collagen and elastin for firmer, younger looking skin.
- Vitamin B Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12): Enhances the body’s immune response and brightens the skin tone.
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol): A fat-soluble vitamin and antioxidant that helps to neutralize potentially damaging free radicals in the body. It exists in eight different forms, D-Alpha Tocopherol being the most active form, and one of the most powerful biologically active antioxidants.
- Niacinamide: A potent, cell-communicating ingredient that stimulates microcirculation in the dermis. It improves skin elasticity, enhances its barrier function, helps minimize discoloration and wrinkles, and revives the skin’s healthy tone and texture. It also inhibits melanosome transfer to effectively decrease pigmentation issues and has a reputation for being able to treat uneven skin tone, and to mitigate acne and breakouts.
- Azelaic Acid and Mulberry Extract: Highly effective skin lightening & depigmenting agents and effective antioxidants to help lighten age spots, brighten skin tone, and even out skin texture.
- Oil-Soluble Licorice Extract: A potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that is responsible for the skin lightening aspect of the plant known as glabridin. Glabridin inhibits pigmentation by preventing tyrosinase activation. Studies have shown that it can provide considerable skin brightening effects, while remaining non-toxic to melanin forming cells.
- Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A that provides anti-aging and skin brightening benefits by unclogging pores and enhancing the effects of skin care actives by removing dead skin cells and increasing absorption.
- Alpha Arbutin: A natural skin lightening agent. It works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis, which in turn effectively blocks tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin’s melanin (pigment) production.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A water-soluble vitamin C derivative that has better stability than L-ascorbic acid. MAP is often used for: UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is also a potent antioxidant.
Lift and pull off the clear plastic cap in the direction of the two arrows (↑↑) embossed on the foil wrap of the vial. Both the plastic cap and foil wrapping should peel off. Then, remove the rubber cap. Apply the solution evenly to the treatment area before, during, and after microneedling. Gently massage into the skin until absorbed.
For professional use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
Water, Glycerin, Arbutin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dextran, Nonapeptide-1, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Maltodextrin, Sucrose Dilaurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Retinol, Digalloyl Tetrapeptide-19, Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol
- Sku V-PS