- Provides deep hydration
- Promotes extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation
- Enhances collagen production
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Induces skin cell repair
- Lifts and firms by strengthening the plasma membrane of the skin cell
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Works through a unique mechanism that relaxes facial tension, leading to the reduction of superficial facial lines and wrinkles with regular use.
- Matrixyl 3000: Contains messengers for cutaneous restructuration and repair. It activates the neosynthesis for extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation, while also lifting and firming the skin.
- Pentaxyl: Possesses wound healing properties and assists in reducing wrinkles and fine lines by enhancing collagen production. It also assists in improving the vitality of protein and collagen under the skin’s surface by stimulating its own regeneration process.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The most effective humectant for skin healing and regeneration. It provides hydration to the skin without depending on atmospheric moisture.
- Vitamin B5: Reduces water loss through the skin after microneedling. In various forms, topical vitamin B5 is beneficial in improving the moisture level and function of the skin.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor): Stimulates the growth of various epidermal and epithelial tissues in vivo and in vitro and of some fibroblasts in cell cultures.
- PmGF (Placenta Mimetic Growth Factors-complex) (sh-Polypeptide-16, rh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-22): It stimulates epidermal cell growth, cell proliferation, collagen synthesis, wrinkle recovery, and cell differentiation.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP): A water-soluble vitamin C derivative that has better stability than L-ascorbic acid. MAP is often used for: UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory. It is also a potent antioxidant.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28: A stabilized peptide, engineered for cutaneous delivery that is resistant to enzyme degradation. It also upregulates TGF-β1 (Transforming growth factor-beta 1), a messenger in the skin that helps control cell growth, proliferation, and differentiation. As a result, it reduces wrinkles by turning on the gene responsible for increasing collagen production.
Lift and pull off the clear plastic cap in the direction of the two arrows (↑↑) embossed on the foil wrap of the vial. Both the plastic cap and foil wrapping should peel off. Then, remove the rubber cap. Apply the solution evenly to the treatment area before, during and after microneedling. Gently massage into the skin until absorbed.
For professional use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
Water, Arbutin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Callus Culture Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-16, rh-Polypeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-22, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
- Sku V-W