Product Expiration Date: 11/2021
Note: This is our original formula of Retinol Serum. For our new formulation, click here.
Age Defying Liposomal Retinol Serum is an absolute youth recovery complex that is formulated and prepared with specialized ingredients. It works on a molecular level to repair skin and stimulate collagen production to deliver firmer, smoother, and wrinkle-free skin, while increasing cellular turnover and blood vessel stimulation to restore the skin’s natural glow.
- Unclogs pores to clear up blemishes, reduces blackheads, and minimizes pore size. Also helps prevent future breakouts by keeping dead skin cells from clogging pores
- Promotes skin cell proliferationStops collagen breakdown from UV sun exposure
- Lightens sun spots, age spots, freckles, and pigmented scars
- Helps to neutralize free radical damage with time-releasing retinol technology
- Assists in reducing the formation of melanin, which is responsible for skin discoloration
- Improves the appearance of acne scars and reduces inflammation
- Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A that provides anti-aging and skin brightening benefits by unclogging pores and enhancing the effects of skin care actives by removing dead skin cells and increasing absorption.
- Decapeptide-12: An oligopeptide made of twelve amino acids. It is primarily known for its ability to inhibit activity of the tyrosinase enzyme responsible for producing melanin.
- Nicotinoyl Tripeptide-1: A skin cell stimulating tripeptide (GHK) conjugated with vitamin B3 (Nicotinoic Acid), which works as a strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cell detoxifying agent. It induces the reactivation of aged or damaged skin cells.
- Nonapeptide-1/Dextran: A peptide produced synthetically through recombinant genetic technology that has the ability to reduce hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the action of tyrosinase in melanin-producing cells. It also has antimicrobial properties and acts as a radiance promoter and whitening agent.
- Alpha Arbutin: A natural skin lightening/whitening agent. It works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis, which in turn blocks tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin’s melanin production.
- Resveratrol: Counters photoaging by inhibiting melanin synthesis. It also has antibacterial properties and controls sebaceous cell growth, while helping to reduce collagen loss and skin aging symptoms.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Callus Culture Extract: Regulates free radical scavenging activities and helps the synthesis of collagen I by stimulating fibroblasts.
At night, apply a thin layer to clean face. Follow with StemPep Moisturizer for maximum anti-aging and brightening benefits.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only. Reduce frequency if sensitivity occurs. Discontinue use if irritation persists.
Water, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dihydroxybenzylidine, Thiazolidinedione, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Cyclopentailoxane, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Dextran, Nonapeptide-1, 1,2-Hexanediol, Decapeptide-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethoxydiglycol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Laureth-12, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Nicotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Callus Culture Extract, Resveratrol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate
- Sku ADLR-S-SC-1