A hydrating and potent brightening serum that is specially formulated with Liposomal Technology and the purest form of Vitamin C, L-Ascorbic Acid. Our Vitamin C Serum helps restore the skin’s natural radiance - revealing smoother, brighter, and glowy skin. Choose between 5%, 10%, or 20% Vitamin C.
Liposomal Technology: Involves the use of lipid bilayers that rapidly deliver topical products into the dermis of the skin. These liposomes have been utilized to extend the action of topical medications. This results in a higher absorption rate as the product is rapidly absorbed through the skin at a deeper level.
Skin Care Treatment: Brightening Serum
Application Area: Face
Preference: Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free
Ideal For: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Vitamin C serum is packed with Antioxidants, Sodium Hyaluronate, and L-Ascorbic Acid to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and reduce visible signs of aging while boosting collagen production.
Vitamin C 5% & 10% Serum: Recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Vitamin C 20%: Recommended for all other skin types.
- Formulated with 5%, 10%, or 20% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Provides antioxidant protection and skin brightening benefits
- Fights free radical damage revealing smooth, healthy skin
- Defends against the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB Rays
- Encourages collagen and elastin production to prevent fine lines and wrinkles
- Induces skin cell repair
- Helps minimize dark spots and excess pigmentation on the face
- On clean skin, apply a liberal amount to the face and neck, AM and PM
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. For external use only
L-Ascorbic Acid: A powerful antioxidant, which uses a micro-delivery system to encourage collagen production, reverse sun damage, as well as lighten age spots and discoloration to reveal a brighter and more even skin tone. It also helps to refine pore size and rebuild collagen and elastin for firmer, younger-looking skin.
Ferulic Acid: A plant-derived antioxidant that helps to stabilize and boost the UV and free-radical defense of vitamin C.
Sodium Hyaluronate: The most effective humectant for skin healing and regeneration. It provides hydration to the skin without depending on atmospheric moisture.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Ferulic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol
- Sku VITA-C-GROUP